Editor’s Note: Congratulations to P, Samantha, and Tabathia for winning this week’s contest!
You don’t want to get your taxes wrong, but if your finances are fairly simple and you’re usually pretty organized, it’s pretty safe to file taxes on your own.
Do you file your own taxes? What do you think is the most complicated part of the process? What advice would you give to someone who is filing their own taxes for the first time?
Tell us whether you file or own taxes and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, February 25th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 25th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.