CIWM’s research and insights from members highlights the recruitment gap currently faced by our sector – attracting and retaining talent in all areas is a challenge now, and will continue to be a challenge in the future as we transition to Net Zero, with the skills and people gaps emerging.
- The current status of the recruitment gap, including the challenges of sector attractiveness and the need for digital skills
- Reviewing the SWAPS solution setup by DEP to combat these challenges
- Ideas around increasing collaboration within the sectors e.g. employer open days
- Examples of using SWAPS in real life and other key industry specific takeaways of how to combat the recruitment gap
- Moderator: Nathan Cookson, Head of Learning and Development, CIWM
- Julie Abbott, Senior National Account Manager, National Employer and Partnership Team, Department for Work and Pensions
- Nick Eva, Director, WasteRecruit
- Claire Townsend, Resourcing Manager, Recycling and Recovery UK, SUEZ
The post Mind the Gap: Tackling the recruitment gap in the resources & waste sector appeared first on Circular Online.